Career Coaching Services
I work with young adults who are starting out on their careers. I offer career coaching to reassure you that what you are doing is right and give you the confidence to sell yourself in your cv, cover letter, applications and interview. I can help you structure your job search so that you target the jobs best matched to your academics, your interests and skillset.
I can also help the ‘older’ generation if you are wanting to explore your options because you’re working below your potential, looking to ‘pivot’ your career or have been made redundant and want to seize the next opportunity in your life.
Not know where to start? I can help you at the start of your job search with:
- CV writing and perfecting; and cover letter content;
- identifying your interests and any sector knowledge you have and
- identifying who you can ask to fact-find about industries, sectors, companies and roles.
I can help you narrow down the possibilities to find realistic options that will suit you and your interests.
Work out your options
Not know what you want? I can help you with:
- exploring what makes you happy and what you want;
- identifying your areas of interest, sector knowledge and potential roles;
- identifying other options and your timeline.
I can help you broaden your horizons so that you feel more in control of your future and the choices you have.
Help you structure your job search
Not sure how to structure your job search? I can help you with:
- making your job search truly specific;
- tailoring your cv and cover letter [as much as possible] to each job given your knowledge and skillset;
- being the most prepared you can be by the time you’re invited for interview.
I can help you leave no stone unturned so that at each stage of the application process, you give it your best shot!
I can help you:
- Make yourself as marketable as possible;
- Find your competitive edge by marrying your skillset with your industry knowledge;
- Give you more confidence about the applications you make;
- Use Linkedin as your recruiter;
- Perfect your application(s) from start to finish so that you stand out from the crowd.
Tanja really helped me clear my head when I was at a crossroads as to my career path after graduating. After fine tuning my cv and LinkedIn profile together, I feel far more positive about the direction I would like to pursue and how to go about doing it.
It feels as if I can forge a pathway forward which truly represents something that I can strive towards. Feeling hugely grateful to have been given the opportunity to be able to do these sessions with you. It is creating clarity of thought for me which given what else has been occurring for me is a leap in the right direction!